In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of their personal data and the free movement of ‘, and Law 41/2002, of November 14, basic regulator of patient autonomy and rights and obligations in the field of clinical information and documentation, the Management of this center informs patients, users and the public in general the following aspects:
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Name: 08520 dental SLP (hereinafter CeraRoot CLINIC)
Address: C / Parpers 15, 08520 Les Franqueses del Vallés
Contact telephone number: 93 595 02 47
Who is and what does the data protection delegate?
The data protection delegate is responsible for carefully overseeing compliance with data protection regulations; You can contact him at the following email: DPD@utpr.es
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the treatment of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that conform to the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation.
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: we always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request the data that is specifically needed in relation to the purposes for which we require it.
- Principle of limitation of the shelf life: the data will be stored in our database for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we inform you of the corresponding retention period in any case.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: your data will be treated in a way that guarantees proper security of personal data and to guarantee confidentiality.
- You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
How did we get your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the free, specific, informed and unequivocal consent, for the purpose of executing the contract for the provision of dental services formalized by the acceptance of the budget, or, where applicable, of the preparation of the previous budget.
Exceptionally, and always with the prior consent, they could have been obtained by other means.
What personal data do we process?
The personal data that we process, for the legitimate purposes that we explain in point 6., and depending on the services, can be,
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Email Email-
- 2D and 3D dental X Rays
- Photos and videos (intra oral and extra-oral)
- Health data of the conversations with you
- Health insurance data.
With which purpose we process your personal data?
We process your personal data with the primary purpose of collecting your health data in order to provide you with the best health care, recording all the data that, in medical criteria, allow you to know and make truthful acts about the state of health. that are relevant for the medical treatment to be performed.
We also process your personal data to manage all the additional services related to healthcare (analysis laboratories, prosthetic laboratories), your relationship with your insurer or mutual entity, and for accounting and tax management, in particular, the invoicing of the services provided.
Also, as long as we have your consent in advance for the management and development of marketing activities the sending of commercial communications by electronic means.
When and why can we provide your data to third parties?
Your personal data may be transferred to the following recipients for the indicated reasons,
- Public Administrations: for the fulfillment of the legal obligations to which we are subjected by our activity.
- Mutualities and insurers: in the case of accessing our services through health insurance and for the sole purpose of being able to manage the management and collection of the services provided.
- Analysis laboratories, dental prostheses and others such as: for the sole purpose of giving the contracted treatment.
- Health professionals, collaborators of the clinic: for the sole purpose of being able to study and carry out the contracted treatment.
- Medical with other patients doctors or dentists: patient consultations to consult the health status and history, and to request when the pre- and post-intervention recommendations are needed.
- Tax and accounting management: for the sole purpose of managing our accounting (issuing invoices, filing declarations, commercial obligations …)
transfers In no case do we transfer your personal data to any person or entity, either inside or outside the EEC without your prior consent.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Medical history: The legally established deadlines for this type of document that are currently set at 5 years.
Other personal data (names and surnames, postal address, NIF): the terms legally established by commercial and tax law
What are your rights?
Anyone has the right to get confirmation as to whether at Ceraroot CLINIC we are dealing with data that may or may not concern you.
Interested persons have the right to
- request access to the personal data concerning the interested party.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the ingestion of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request data portability.
We put at your disposal the corresponding models so that you can exercise your rights.
Interested parties will be able to access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer needed for the purposes that go be collected.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them violates the European Protection Regulation of data.
When we need information on your part, we always ask that you provide us with your form of expression voluntarily. The data collected through the data registration forms on the website and other ways may be incorporated into a Register of Treatment Activities that CeraRoot CLINIC is responsible for.
This entity will process the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of: offer the services requested, with all the legal guarantees of security that promote Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in which respects the treatment of personal data and the free movement of such data and Law 34/2002, July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB is committed to any assignor, seller, or sharing the data with third parties without their express approval.
Likewise, CeraRoot CLINIC will cancel or rectify the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or have been left necessary or relevant for their purpose, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation regarding the protection of personal data.
The user can revoke the consent given and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition directed to an effect at the address of CeraRoot CLINIC located at C / Parpers 15, 08520 Les Franqueses del Vallés, identifying properly indicated. concrete right he exercises.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB adopted the levels of security corresponding to the requirements for the normative appointment of Data Protection of Personal Characteristics and applicable regulations. No obstacle, without any liability for damages caused by alterations that third parties may cause in the user’s computer systems, electronic documents or files.